The Power to Change Your Life Featuring Derek Rydall
On this episode on The Power To Change Your Life podcast, Stephanie interviews Derek Rydall. Derek is the author of the number 1 bestseller Emergence: Seven Steps for Radical Life Change and he’s the world’s expert on the revolutionary law of emergence. He has trained top executives at Fortune 500 companies and coached celebrities & media professionals on creating conscious entertainment. Derek regularly writes for the Huffington Post and has touched hundreds of thousands around the planet with his message on finding your path, living your purpose, and making a powerful impact. In his weekly Best Year of Your Life podcast on Itunes, he reveals cutting edge spiritual principles and success strategies to achieve financial freedom in abundance, master productivity and creativity, and gain true wealth and happiness. In this podcast we discuss personal development, vision vs. visualization and how you can apply the law of emergence to your life for change.
You can listen to this podcast below or head over to iTunes where you can subscribe and review!
- The Law of Emergence.
- Different models of personal development.
- Tuning in to what you really want to be in your life.
- What is Emergineering?
- The difference between visualization and vision.
- Feeling qualities vs. being qualities.
Key Points & Takeaways:
- We are all perfect beings waiting to emerge.
- We need to formulate a vision for our life that has a deep resonance in our heart and in our soul.
- There’s really only one activity going on in the universe and it’s completely conspiring for our good and for our freedom all the time.
- A vision is an awareness of what is real in the now.
- When we’re opening up to a vision, we’re opening up to that idea that is eternal.
- The deepest spiritual truth about emergence is that you are already whole and complete and perfect.
You can learn more about Derek Rydall’s newest book at www.getemergencebook.com (including almost $1800 worth of bonus programs and support![Tweet “Listen to The Power to Change your Life Podcast with author @ #PTCYL #emergence”]
Did you enjoy this episode? Please head to iTunes and leave me a rating and review!