On this The Power To Change Your Life podcast, Stephanie interviews Dr. Eric Robins, MD. He is an internationally renowned health expert in mind body medicine featured in the New York Times bestselling book The Tapping Solution. Dr. Eric Robins is also the coauthor of the bestselling books Your Hands Can Heal You and The Power of Prana. He is also the medical contributor to the upcoming book from Dr. David Berceli, the founder of TRE, Tension and Trauma Relief Exercises, which has offered the most improvement in Dr. Robins’ own health and quality of life.
Dr. Robins is a board certified urologist and surgeon in private practice. He’s also certified in a multitude of the most cutting edge healing modalities available today, including as a level 2 TRE provider and mentor, and level 4 FasterEFT practitioner. In this podcast we discussed topics such as TRE (Tension and Trauma Release Exercises), the fight or flight response and healing energy.
You can listen to this podcast below or head over to iTunes where you can subscribe and review!
- How a western trained medical doctor embraced the mind body aspect of therapy and medicine.
- Pranic healing.
- TRE, Tension and Trauma Release Exercises.
- How one’s fight or flight response may “freeze” when they have an ongoing traumatic event.
- Case study of a 20 year old suffering from depression and the help he received from one session of TRE.
Key Points & Takeaways:
- The body tends to heal itself and there’s a healing energy that flows through the body that allows it to happen.
- In wild animals, body tremors turn off the fight or flight response so they are able to return to their normal activities.
- In TRE, body tremors act as a “therapist.”
- 80 to 90% of our thoughts and emotions are actually coming from our body and from our physiology.
You can learn more about Dr. Eric Robins at his YouTube page.
[Tweet “Listen to The Power to Change your Life Podcast with Dr. Eric Robins #PTCYL”]
Did you enjoy this episode? Please head to iTunes and leave me a rating and review!