OPTIMAL EFT PODCAST
On thisThe Power To Change Your Life podcast, Stephanie interviews a man who literally helped her change her life 20 years ago; Gary Craig, the founder of EFT, Emotional Freedom Techniques. In our discussion we go beyond the basics of EFT, and discuss Gary’s spiritual experience that led to optimal EFT which does not involve tapping, but rather using an “unseen therapist” for healing.
You can listen to this podcast below or head over to iTunes where you can subscribe and review!
- How optimal EFT differs from traditional EFT.
- Gary’s spiritual experience that led to optimal EFT.
- How spirituality is involved in this version of EFT.
- Ego and the “Guard at the Gate.”
Key Points & Takeaways:
- Optimal EFT brings in a higher intelligence or an “unseen therapist.”
- Optimal EFT does not involve tapping.
- Results from optimal EFT tend to be deeper, quicker and more efficient.
- Love is the ultimate healer.
For a further introduction to Gary’s optimal EFT, click here.[Tweet “Listen to the Power to Change your Life Podcast featuring Gary Craig #PTCYL #OptimalEFT”]
Did you enjoy this episode? Please head to iTunes and leave me a rating and review!