On this first episode on The Power To Change Your Life podcast, Stephanie interviews a man who literally helped her change her life 20 years ago; Gary Craig, the founder of EFT, Emotional Freedom Techniques, also known as Tapping. In our discussion, we talk about how EFT came to be, its evolution and its power to help with many ailments such as post-traumatic stress disorder, disease and addiction.
You can listen to this podcast below or head over to iTunes where you can subscribe and review!
- The genesis and evolution of EFT, Emotional Freedom Techniques, also known as tapping.
- Story of a patient with MS who was able to walk after EFT.
- The power of EFT with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Differences in EFT practitioners and the various levels of training.
Key Points & Takeaways:
- Emotional Freedom Techniques is not exclusively for emotions.
- By cleanly addressing and getting rid of or reducing the emotional contributor to ailments, physical ailments subsides.
- EFT works best customized to the specifics of an issue.
- Our emotions show up physically in our bodies.
- EFT brings peace to the individual.
You can learn more about Gary Craig at emofree.com
[Tweet “Listen to the Power to Change your Life Podcast featuring Gary Craig #PTCYL”]
Did you enjoy this episode? Please head to iTunes and leave me a rating and review!