On this The Power To Change Your Life podcast, Stephanie Interviews Melissa Tiers, the founder of The Center For Integrative Hypnosis. She is one of the biggest influences in Stephanie’s professional life. Over a decade ago, Stephanie trained with Melissa and found that she is absolutely brilliant!
She teaches classes in Integrative Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Psychology, and mental health coaching. She’s written award-winning books including “Integrative Hypnosis: A Comprehensive Course in Change,” “Anti-Anxiety Tool Kit” and “Keeping the Brain in Mind: Practical Neuroscience for Coaches, Therapists and Hypnosis Practitioners.” In our discussion we talk about change, re-wiring the brain, anti-anxiety techniques and the science behind it all.
You can listen to this podcast below or head over to iTunes where you can subscribe and review!
- Everything is changeable.
- Anti-anxiety techniques.
- Neuroplasty and Hypnotherapy.
- Simple exercises to help re-wire your brain.
Key Points and Takeaways:
- If you believe that change is hard, it becomes a lot harder to change.
- Any time you do, feel or even think anything with repetition you’re creating this habituated pattern in the brain which then creates patterns in the mind and body.
- Severe OCD patients, after just 6 weeks, can re-wire their brain to have a very different life experience.
- Research shows that in anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks of interrupting a habituated pattern, you will re-wire it.
- The heart is the strongest emitter of electromagnetic energy in the body.
- The brain will pay more attention to something that is a novelty rather than something done repeatedly.
You can learn more about Melissa at melissatiers.com.
[Tweet “Listen to The Power to Change your Life Podcast featuring Melissa Tiers #PTCYL #change”]
Did you enjoy this episode? Please head to iTunes and leave me a rating and review!