On this The Power To Change Your Life podcast, Stephanie interviews Rob Berkley. Rob is a master certified coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs, executives, couples, and corporate teams articulate their mission and strategic direction (including Steph making her dream come true with this podcast!)
Before founding the executive coaching company Group MV in 2000, Rob served as a CEO, CIO, and board director for several well-known private and public companies in technology, banking, and publishing. His master certified coach credential from the International Coach Federation puts him in the highest rank of coaches in the world. Rob also is trained in several Asian healing arts and integrates these specialties into his work. On this podcast, we discussed the ten secrets to making your dreams real with someone who helped me make my dream of this podcast real.
You can listen to this podcast below or head over to iTunes where you can subscribe and review!
- The story of how Rob made his own dreams come true.
- Rob’s transformation experience of meeting with an executive coach.
- The ten secrets to making your dreams real.
- How to assess your dream desire.
- Creating a dream support contract with people who uplift you.
- Training yourself to get into habits.
- Celebrating your victories.
Key Points & Takeaways:
- We all have that “beautiful gold” inside, but it’s covered up with all this other stuff and we don’t see it, we don’t know how to access it.
- Ask yourself the question, “Is my dream connected with my heart?”
- Imagine your dream with such reality it’s as if you’re living it. Make it in your mind more real than if it’s real life, and that’s envisioning.
- When you really make a clear request of your mind, your brain, your mind, your spirit, whatever you want to call it, will help you get there.
- Break your goals down into tiny, little steps.
- A way to harness the power of your mind and your soul and your spirit is by being respectful of the commitments that you make to yourself.
- Any goal we’re going after is worth measuring and tracking.
- Think about the people in your life who will benefit from you attaining your goal.
You can find out more from Rob Berkley at visionday.com.
10 Secrets to Making Your Dreams Real
- Make sure your dream is connected to your heart.
- Assess your dream desire.
- Envision your dream outcome.
- Create a dream support contract with people who uplift you.
- Micro goals equal continuous forward motion.
- Pave the path to your dream with Powerful habits.
- Develop your self-esteem.
- Measure and Track.
- Connect your dream with those who matter.
- Celebrate every step on the way to your dream.
©2015, Group MV, LLC www.VisionDay.com www.WomenOnFire.com
[Tweet “Listen to The Power to Change your Life Podcast featuring @robberkley #PTCYL”]