Would you like to learn more?
You want to work with a trusted hypnotist - I opened Danbury Hypnosis in January, 2005 and have been working virtually for the past 5 years.
Stress and anxiety - with what's going on in our world currently, this is the biggest area clients need help with. Recently prescriptions for anti-anxiety medications rose 34.1% in just one month! I've spent 25 years researching simple natural, holistic and scientifically proven ways to calm stress and anxiety and literally wrote the book on it! "Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom."
- 1Quit Smoking - become a non smoker for the rest of your life
- 2Lose Weight - no fad diets, no pills or special shakes - simply tapping into your powerful subconscious mind
- 3Fears and Phobias - whatever fear may be holding you back, look at what's possible!
- 4Overcome anxiety - I literally wrote the book on it! Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom!
- 5Better sleep - my own sleep issues back in the mid 90s are what set me on the healing journey.
- 6Stress Management - Americans are among THE MOST STRESSED in the world, according to a recent Gallup poll.
- 7Kids, teens and young adults are experiencing crisis levels of stress and anxiety . A local pediatric practice in Danbury sent me referrals for many years.
Golf and Sports - Tiger Woods worked with a golf psychologist who used hypnosis to help him "get in the zone." Many top notch athletes have found the power of hypnosis to take them to the top of their game!
(The yoga teacher in me knows that true happiness and freedom come when we can fall a little out of balance and bring ourselves right back into balance – THAT is my wish for you!)
I'm hired by those who are ready to make the investment of time and resources and do the work to change their lives. You have the power to change your life - are you ready?
I've been practicing hypnosis in Danbury, CT for over 15 years. The first 10 years, were in my sweet office in a converted Victorian house in downtown Danbury. For the past 5 years, I have been practicing hypnosis virtually out of my home in Danbury.
I realized that I was limited to working with people in a 25 mile radius...people from Danbury, Bethel, New Fairfield, Brookfield, Fairfield, Newtown, Ridgefield, Redding, Monroe, Wilton, Darien, Stamford, New Canaan, Norwalk, Westport and more.
I wanted to work with people from all over the country and all over the world and I have! I've had sessions with people in Canada and Paris, as well as across the country.
For the past 5 years, I have been practicing hypnosis virtually out of my home in Danbury. As many people are struggling to get accustomed to working virtually, I'm an old pro and find it works just as well, if not better than, in person.
Many people think hypnosis is a one session wonder - it's not. I don't work with people for just one session, because it is almost impossible to get to the root cause in just one session. It's more like peeling an onion...we've got to go layer by layer. Here's a clip with Dr. Peter Levine, who explains it more eloquently than I do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8b-6C-5wQo&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3Kr_zpptXXCEX53grMwxvg2aHbzbH6zK4YZkSePq_zXArQQBTH5sX4mWA
Ready to say hello freedom?
Old office - Danbury Hypnosis 2005 - 2015