- Do you struggle with anxiety?
- Are tired of feeling anxious all the time?
- Do you always worry something bad is going to happen?
- Are you afraid to be in groups of people?
- Do you wonder “what’s wrong with me?”
- Do you feel like you’ve tried “everything” and nothing has worked?
I totally get it! I’ve been there! I grappled with anxiety since childhood, but didn’t know it. Then, in 1995, my anxiety turned into a crisis and full blown insomnia. I tried medication, but that was not the answer for me. And if you’re here, I suspect it’s not the right answer for you either.
Since then, I have researched holistic and natural approaches to anxiety. I have heard over and over again “managing my anxiety feels like a full-time job”. My mission and my passion is to help you not just manage or cope with anxiety but to stop anxiety for good. It IS possible to say “Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom”!
I have always been a firm believer that “one size does not fit all”, so I offer many different options for you to get the help you crave.
- Free Resources. I offer so many free resources on my website and on my Facebook page to help you calm your anxiety. I’ve started a whole series of videos of easy ways to say “Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom!” CLICK HERE to access your free guide “Five Easy Ways to Calm Anxiety”
- Private 1:1 Coaching. Private coaching allows us to focus in on exactly what your individual needs are. We can do the healing work together and empower you with a toolbox full of easy techniques to defeat anxiety on into the future. CLICK HERE to schedule your complimentary 15-minute call to get started.
- Group Coaching Program. Not everyone can afford to work with me privately, so I’ve put together an affordable 4-week group coaching program. We’ll have weekly live calls (which will be recorded), where you’ll learn easy to follow strategies and have the opportunity to get live coaching from me. We’ll also have a private Facebook group where you can support and get support from other group members. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
IS PRIVATE COACHING THE RIGHT OPTION FOR YOU?
If you are interested in Private 1:1 coaching, schedule your complimentary 15-minute call to talk about what’s going on in your life. We will discuss how I can help you break free from anxiety and live a life of freedom. Just click on the button below and you’ll be taken to my schedule. Look for a date and time that works for you and request your call!
CUSTOMIZED PACKAGES FOR YOUR NEEDS
My years of experience have taught me that yes, while we can have a miraculous shift in just one session, one is never enough! Your anxiety didn’t magically appear overnight and chances are, it’s not going to exit that way either.
Once you have made a shift, it is vitally important that you know how to reinforce it, so you don’t slide back into old patterns and behaviors. Just like brushing your teeth to prevent cavities, you need to practice easy ways to calm anxiety everyday so it doesn’t build up to overwhelm and panic attacks.
As Gay Hendricks says in his book “The Big Leap”: “…while breakthroughs are important and thrilling, it’s the stabilization and integrations of the breakthroughs into daily life that really allow the changes to be permanent.”
I have a Three-Step Process:
- Identify and break the old pattern(s). We do amazing healing work and no, healing doesn’t have to hurt or take a long time!
- Install new and improved healthy patterns. We set you up to live life on your terms – the life you’ve always dreamed of!
- Teach you time tested strategies and techniques to help you sustain the changes even when life throws you a curve ball.
(The yoga teacher in me knows that true happiness and freedom come when we can fall a little out of balance and bring ourselves right back into balance – THAT is my wish for you!)
The “BLESSING BOX” is a bonus for everyone that purchases a multi-session package. It will be personalized and customized exclusively for you. You will receive, in the mail, a “Blessing Box” that I create just for you to assist you on this journey! No two will be alike and may include:
- Signed copy of my book, “Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom”
- Personalized guided meditation
- Journal to aid you on the journey
- Custom blended essential oils
- Candle with a personalized ritual
- Personalized Angel card
- Personalized Angel card reading
HOW THE PRIVATE SESSIONS WORK
- Once we have your complimentary 15-minute call we will determine the best private session package for you.
- I’ll send a confirmation email with details, consent form and link to our private video chat room
- Prep for session:
- Check link and download software
- Make sure you’ve used the bathroom, and have water and Kleenex available
- Make sure all other programs on computer are shut down and turned off
- We discuss goals and objectives and map out where you are now and where you desire to be. In addition to the healing work during the session, you will be taught specific strategies and techniques to help sustain the changes and prevent sliding back into old, negative patterns.
- If working with an adolescent or teen: Parent(s), child and I meet and have a brief chat. Parent then leaves the room. It is crucial that you are NOT right outside the door trying to listen in. Your child needs to have complete privacy so they will feel comfortable openly sharing. Unless there is a danger to your child or another, my sessions with your child are completely confidential. Without that trust, I cannot always get to the root issue. Toward the end of the session, parent(s) will be invited back in and we will either confirm or schedule next session. Child will share with parent whatever they are comfortable with (or not). Your child’s willingness to share is totally up to them.
- We build on previous sessions…checking in to see what shifts have occurred and what next steps are. Again, in addition to the healing work we do in our sessions, you will be taught additional strategies and techniques to complement and reinforce the work we do.
- If working with an adolescent or teen: Parent(s) welcome to join at beginning – or not. Occasionally a child will request to not have his parent(s) join. If that is the case, I will respect that and ask that you do as well.
THE FINE PRINT: Payment is required in order to secure an appointment and prior to the time of services. Payment is accepted through PayPal.Advanced appointments are required. If an appointment is canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice, with the exception of emergencies, you are charged the full fee. Appointments may be changed with more than 24 hours’ notice without penalty.